Film Faced Plywood
|Size||1220x2440mm, 1250x2500mm, 1200x1800mm, 1200x2400mm|
|Thickness||9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 17mm, 18mm, 21mm|
|Shuttering Board Standards||GB/T17656-2008, EN-13986, AS/NZ 2269, AS/NZ 6669|
|Core Material||Poplar, Combi, Hardwood|
|Film Type||Black, Brown, Red, Dynea|
|Glue||WBP (Water Proof, Exterior, Marine GLue)|
|Moisture Content||No More Than 14%|
|Bending Strength||Longitudinal Grain 54MPA, Cross Grain 39MPA|
Black Marine Plywood For Formwork
Also named concrete plywood, formply or marine plywood, film faced plywood is widely used in modern building projects especially those need lots of cement work. It’s regarded as an important part of the formwork.
Due to the nature of cement shuttering works, a sheet of quality shutter ply should meet:
1. The face should be of high resistance to corrosion and moisture.
2. The face should be smooth and easy to take off from formwork cement and easy to clean.
3. The core should be water resistant and won’t swell. It is waterproof ply for exterior uses.
4. The core should be strong enough and won’t break.
5. The edge should be sealed with paint and water proof.
As a manufacturer of film faced plywood in China for many years, we have been exporting shutterply of the following specifications to Africa, Middle East, Europe, Central Asia, South East Asia, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand F17 Grade Plywood.